Application Home Page
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR OPENS 10/01/19
Thank you for your interest in
Carden Academy of Maui...
Carden Academy of Maui is committed to educating the whole child through a balance of academic excellence, character development, and enrichment through the arts in a nurturing, small classroom setting.
We utilize the FACTS Application & Enrollment system for online admissions which provides parents convenience and the ability to view the progress of their child(ren)'s application.
How to Submit a New Student Application:
- NEW FAMILIES:
- CREATE A FACTS Application ACCOUNT to begin the Application process
- An email containing a verification link will be sent to your email. Click the link provided in email to complete account verification
- LOGIN TO FACTS Application once you've successfully created an account, then click ‘Create A New Student Application’ to begin
- A non-refundable fee of $60 must be paid online to complete each student application
- EXISTING FAMILIES:
- LOGIN TO FACTS Family (ParentsWeb)
- In left navigation menu, click "Apply/Enroll" - "Application" - "Create New Student Application"
- This will populate your current information on file and prevent any duplicate records
You will then have the flexibility to access your open application, create additional student applications for other child(ren), upload documents, submit application payment, and complete submission.
Once you have submitted a complete application, you will receive a confirmation email from our Admission office with more information on what to expect next, such as testing/assessment schedule, family/parent interviews, etc.
- Pre-Kindergarten Admissions
- Age Requirement: 4 years old by September 1st
- All students must be able to to complete basic self-care activities such as toilet use and hand washing
- Kindergarten Admissions
- Age Requirement: 5 years old by September 1st
Should you simply have any general questions, or would like to schedule a campus tour to learn more about our school before submitting an application, you may simply click the following link to REQUEST MORE INFORMATION.
Mahalo again for your interest in Carden Academy of Maui, proudly serving Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School students in beautiful Upcountry Maui. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
Mrs. Mari Jo Brown
Admissions & Communications Manager
(808) 573-6651 Phone
(808) 573-6652 Fax
Carden Academy of Maui admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Carden Academy of Maui does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.